RiskView is an innovative new environmental search from Landmark Information Group.
Combining 4 reports into one including; contaminated land, flooding, ground stability and energy & infrastructure, RiskView provides detailed information on hazards traditionally covered by separate reports.
Unlike many environmental reports, which contain information on all potential hazards whether present at a property or not, RiskView omits any areas where no risk is present. This leads to a more streamlined report, making it easier to identify any potential hazards.
The search includes:
- Contaminated land – identifies if the property is at risk of being identified as contaminated land
- Flooding – risk from surface, river, coastal, ground water and historic flood events.
- Ground hazards – Natural and mining ground instability, and whether the property is in a radon affected area.
- Energy and Infrastructure – indicates if projects such as wind and solar farms, HS2 and Crossrail are close to the property.
- Front page contaminated land assessment by Argyll Environmental, including detailed further guidance.
Conveyancers and clients can also access an interactive online map via links embedded in the report, which helps them explore and interpret the data provided.
This product, as with all searches, is available with a discount when purchased as part of a package.
If you have any queries regarding this or any of our other products, please do not hesitate to contact us.