GroundSure Utility Report
GroundSure Utility is compiled in partnership with land-surveyor Technics Group, and mapping provider Emapsite, to create a single, up-to-date, definitive report. All potential risks are marked on digitized maps for full location accuracy, and all costs are 100% transparent.
- Latest, most detailed Ordnance Survey site-location plan
- Results schedule detailing which utilities affected the search area
- Telecoms & cable, water & drainage infrastructure; gas & oil pipelines; and rail & underground tunnels & service lines
- Additional, location-dependent data, such as Railtrack infrastructure and Royal Mail underground tunnels in London
- Supporting correspondence from, and full contact details for, concerned utility providers
Utility Essentials (upto 25HA/500m length)
Utility Essentials provides detail on the 5 key services – Gas, Electric, Water, Sewage and British Telecom. The Essentials report is ideal for sites where only the main utility providers are likely to be present or for projects where the availability of utilities needs to be identified. £350 + vat
Utility Premium (upto 25HA/500m length)
Utility Premium provides comprehensive information about all services affecting your site including Gas and Oil pipelines, mains Water and Sewage, Telecoms and fibre-optic cables. This report is ideal for when comprehensive site information is required, ensuring due diligence for your client. £450 + vat
These prices apply for sites up to 25ha, larger sites are priced upon request.