Landmark RiskView Residential all-in-one Environmental Report
Searchpoint are pleased to announce the launch of RiskView Residential, an innovative new environmental search from Landmark Information Group.
Combining contaminated land data with flooding, ground stability, energy & infrastructure information, RiskView Residential provides detailed information on hazards traditionally covered by separate reports.
Unlike many environmental reports, which contain information on all potential hazards whether present at a property or not, RiskView Residential omits any areas where no risk is present. This leads to a more streamlined report, making it easier to identify any potential hazards.
The search includes:
- Contaminated land – identifies if the property is at risk of being identified as contaminated land
- Flooding – risk from surface, river, coastal, ground water and historic flood events.
- Ground hazards – Natural and mining ground instability, and whether the property is in a radon affected area.
- Energy and Infrastructure – indicates if projects such as wind and solar farms, HS2 and Crossrail are close to the property.
- Front page contaminated land assessment by Argyll Environmental, including detailed further guidance.
Conveyancers and homebuyers can also access an interactive online map via links embedded in the report, which helps them explore and interpret the data provided.
The RiskView Residential is available now, priced at £83.00 (£99.60 inc. VAT).
This product, as with all searches, is available with a discount when purchased as part of a package.
If you have any queries regarding this or any of our other products, please do not hesitate to contact us.