Clear, detailed insight into underground utilities.
The Combined Utilities Report provides underground service information relevant to a development site, including gas and oil pipelines, electricity cables, telecommunication wires, mains water supplies, sewerage and fibre-optic cables.
The report consists of 35 -45 utility company responses advising whether they have apparatus or assets within the site boundary. Where the site is affected, maps are provided showing the exact locations of the services.
Landmark Utility Report
Landmark’s Utilities Report collates all utility information into a single source and provides valuable information on features below the surface.
- A visual overview map of the search area defined by the client
- A summary report showing a list of utility companies contacted, which have responded and distinguishing between affected/not affected responses.
- Utility company response plans where affected, or a response letter confirming the location not affected.
- Comprehensive – 35-45 utilities searched for each site
- Effective Reporting – Responses are separated into “Affected’ and ‘Unaffected’ sections
- Fixed Price – No hidden disbursement charges
- Guaranteed – A fresh new search on every site is assured
- Quality Assurance – Every plan is checked for accuracy
- Unique – A status report to quickly complete a risk screen of the development
Price and turnaround
- Standard Service (20 working days turnaround) £350.00 + vat
- Premium Service (10 working days turnaround) £450.00 + vat
- Express Service (5 working days) £550.00 + vat
Fees include disbursements and are fixed for sites under 10ha in area or 1400m perimeter, after which price upon application is applicable.
GroundSure Utility Report
GroundSure Utility is compiled in partnership with land-surveyor Technics Group, and mapping provider Emapsite, to create a single, up-to-date, definitive report. All potential risks are marked on digitised maps for full location accuracy, and all costs are 100% transparent.
- Latest, most detailed Ordnance Survey site-location plan
- Results schedule detailing which utilities affected the search area
- Telecoms & cable, water & drainage infrastructure; gas & oil pipelines; and rail & underground tunnels & service lines
- Additional, location-dependent data, such as Railtrack infrastructure and Royal Mail underground tunnels in London
- Supporting correspondence from, and full contact details for, concerned utility providers
Price and turnaround
Prices start at £75 to £250 +vat and disbursement costs. Each disbursement is priced separately enabling you to only select those that you are interested in. These prices apply for sites up to 25ha, larger sites are priced upon request.
The report is delivered in 20 working days or less.
AML Checks - International
UK AML Checks
COMPANY SEARCHES with full Mem & Arts
HOME BUYER PROTECT INSURANCE ~ Abortive Transaction Cover
Bogus Firms ~ Bank Account Verification
Source Account Verification
Part 2 Lender's Handbook Compliance
KYC - Identity Checks
CHANCEL INSURANCE~ £1m Indemnity,