About Home Buyer Protection Insurance
Home Buyer Protection Insurance provides cover for your client's conveyancing costs in the case of an aborted transaction.
Costs covered include legal fees, lenders fees, survey fees, searches and disbursements.
The following events are covered:
- The Vendor withdraws the property from sale for reasons beyond your control
- The vendor receives and accepts an offer which is at least £1000 greater than the offer they have accepted from you.
- The local authority search highlights that the property is subject to a compulsory purchase order
- The vendor is not legally entitled to sell the property,
- Policyholder's death, redundancy or relocation
- Mortgage lender insisting on rectification work which exceeds 10% of sum offered.
- Mortgage lender's valuation being less than 90% of the sum offered
- Adverse legal searches
Covers costs and legal expenses up to £1,500 including:
- Solicitors Fees, Disbursement & Search Costs up to £750
- Mortgage Arrangement fees/Lenders fees up to £250
- Survey Fees up to £500
For full details or policy limits, inclusions and exclusions please refer to policy.
Premium -Purchased with conveyancing searches - £42.95 inc IPT
Premium -Purchased without searches - £77.37 inc IPT
Searchpoint is a trading name of The Vesey Partnership Limited, an appointed representative of First Title Insurance plc, which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 202103.
AML Checks - International
UK AML Checks
COMPANY SEARCHES with full Mem & Arts
HOME BUYER PROTECT INSURANCE ~ Abortive Transaction Cover
Bogus Firms ~ Bank Account Verification
Source Account Verification
Part 2 Lender's Handbook Compliance
KYC - Identity Checks
CHANCEL INSURANCE~ £1m Indemnity,